Just a quick list, don’t worry!
What you need to make sure of:
- You must be at least 18 years old or have a parent’s/caretaker’s permission to have a reading, written and signed.
- The reading has to be about you. I don’t do readings for third parties unless they have given you permission to have a reading on them, written and signed.
- For specific medical, financial and legal advice please go to a professional.
- You need to pay my fees before I would do your reading.
- I do not do readings for free.
What I will make sure of:
- Your data, question and answer stays between you and me. I will never give out any details of you to anyone.
- Your reading will be high standard, courteous and written and sent to you in a pdf file unless you’d like to receive it in another format.
- I aim to complete readings within three working days. If I am unable to do so, I will indicate this to you.
- I will always discuss my fees with you before I would do the reading.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your reading, within 30 days from the time I have sent out your reading, I will offer you to do another one in a week’s time, or refund your money completely.
- My services are, as the law requires me to say: “for entertainment purpose only”, I do not take responsibility for any action you might decide to take based on my reading.
And that’s that! 🙂