Greetings to all Star Wars fans on the most important day of the year!
For those who still don’t get it: you know in the Star Wars movies instead of saying good luck, they say ‘May the Force be with you’. Today is the 4th of May ~ May the fourth be with you? Theeeere you go! 😀
So I have made this spread to honor the occasion. May I proudly present you:
The Darth Vader Spread
1. What is my gift? – Darth Vader was extraordinarily gifted, the Force was extremely strong in him. What is your gift that makes you extraordinary?
2. In what way may I misuse my gift? – Vader chose the Dark Side, and used his power for evil. We may not be in such an extreme situation, but there are ways we can misuse our talents too! Wasting it, for one.
3. What may compel me to do so? – Vader was lost in impatience, anger, and desire for power and love. The Jedi couldn’t give him what he wanted, so he slowly drifted towards the Dark Side. Moreover, his life was saved by the Dark Lord, so he was bound to him ever after.
4. How can I resist this temptation of misusing my gift? – Vader has at the end returned to the… Light Side to save his son. What is the thing that can stop you from choosing the Dark Side, aka the easy way?
5. What is my trade mark that everyone knows me by? – Vader has his breathing, his helm and his theme music. What do you have that others can recognize you instantly by?
The spread is arranged like Vader’s helm. If you squint in the right way. Aaaanyway, here are my cards:
- What is my gift? – Death
- In what way may I misuse my gift? – Justice
- What may compel me to do so? – The Tower
- How can I resist this temptation of misusing my gift? – Queen of Pentacles
- What is my trade mark that everyone knows me by? – Ace of Pentacles
Wow, receiving Death as one’s talent is quite an honor! I will have to think this through before commenting on any of my cards, this is a seriously amazing result! D: